Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best cheapest beach to get married on that you don't need a passport to get to?

I want to get married on a beach somewhere. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on where is the cheapest place to go but will still be a great experience. I also want a place where you don't need a passport to get to, because I don't want my family and friends to have to go through extra trouble to get them. Also, how do you go about making arrangements to get married like this? Thanks for your time!What is the best cheapest beach to get married on that you don't need a passport to get to?
Where do you live? I am getting married in Laguna Beach on the sand in May. We are going through MarcyAnn.com, she offers different packages of all prices and has a few officiants you can choose from. Check it out :]











I dont know for sure but I'm guessing the closest beach to you is located in New Jersey. You don't need a passport to fly to anywhere in the United States so I think it really depends on how far you want to travel. There are plenty of inexpensive beach wedding locations in California. I know that New Jersey is close to you so maybe try going on google, and typing in New Jersey beach weddings (lots of websites should pop up, just check some of them out)

No comments:

Post a Comment