Saturday, August 21, 2010

A man in a polygamous marriage is a polygamist, what do you call the women who are married to him?

My friend asked me this question and i have been struggling with it for a while. What do you call the woman who is married to a man who is also married to another. Same goes for guys, What do you call the guy who is married to a polygamous woman? Please help me out on this, thanks.A man in a polygamous marriage is a polygamist, what do you call the women who are married to him?
co-wivesA man in a polygamous marriage is a polygamist, what do you call the women who are married to him?
Woman not polygamous its polyandrous





I call him moron,a trash of every society,live-for-nothing love betrayer scum
I bet you a good portion of the people that throw rocks at polygamy are bible reading religious types.





The irony is awesome.
Ignorant and lacking self esteem...
FOOLS





THEY ARE FOOLS.
I would call her or him an idiot
A fool.





What is the penalty for polygamy? Many mother's in law.
Dumb!
I call such women ';stupid';!

No comments:

Post a Comment