Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it inappropiate to have a female workout partner when married?

We are both on our early twenties. Im married and have a female workout partner, she is single and my wife doesn't mind me having her as a partner. I would like to know your opinion on this matter and help me decide if I should continue working out with her or end it and get a new male partner.Is it inappropiate to have a female workout partner when married?
Dude if your wife trusts you and you dont have some other agenda then what the hell?Is it inappropiate to have a female workout partner when married?
Well if she is a lard *** it's ok
Its not inappropriate to have a female workout partner. unless you are having feelings toward them. The problem is that most of us men have a strong libido and that leads to thoughts about sex with other women. if you mind is straying in that direction, then I suggest you get a different workout partner.





Part of loving someone is to truly trust them. Your wife seems to be a trusting woman. Do not betray her trust. It seems that you are having some thoughts about this other woman and may be getting emotionally attached to her. Don't play with fire. Be true to your wife emotionally and physically.
I am a married male and I only work out with women. and never my wife. Why? because I know if I am working out with a female I will not quit early or slow down or slack off because i will


be embarassed I want to appear as strong and manley. This extra motivation gives me a better work out. One a Man could not give me.
If your wife is OK with it then fine,but when you start to wonder about certain things involving her then it's time to part ways.
yes





but sinse your wife doesn't mind go for it





makes me think shes ugly sinse your wife is orite with it
If you have no bad intentions and you wife is cool with it, why not?





I wonder if you are asking this question are you feeling guilty?





Why not ask the wife to work out with you, or with you and the other woman from time to time....
I say if you have ';wrong/bad'; intentions... do not continue being her work out buddy, and just get a male work out partner





If you and her are just workout buddies than that is totally fine.
I was in this situation, Since my girlfriend wouldnt workout with me I had to get a different partner. She was upset at first but I guess she came to understand, its just exercising.
It all depends on the wife.





If she is insecure and doesn't trust her hubby as far as she can throw him, then yes, it's inappropriate. Why start something that can spiral out of control when you can easily workout alone with a MALE buddy (or even with your wife, god forbid)





But if she trusts him and it doesn't bother her, then why not? As long as your intentions are ONLY to workout with her and not on top of her, go for it! For your sake, make sure she's really ok with this arrangement and isn't only saying it to please you..





Good luck!
what kind of workouts are you guys partnering in ????

No comments:

Post a Comment