Saturday, August 21, 2010

Was I married to two men at two different times?

I got married several years ago to a wonderful man. We went our seperate ways and filed for divorce. Well I have been married two more times since then and divorced. I just found out that my marriage to Mr. Wonderful was not finalized. Will I be in trouble althought I sincerely didn't know?Was I married to two men at two different times?
I dont think so.





PS Three strikes and your out.Was I married to two men at two different times?
Wow that is crazy. Didn't you have to go to court? Did you not get a final divorce paper? How could you re-marry without any of that?
You certainly could be in trouble but probably not much.


Why such bad luck with marriage ?



Yes, its called personal responsibility.
too funny


a polygamist

No comments:

Post a Comment