Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A good Valentine gift for my 1st year married?

This will be our first valentines day as husband and wife and i am trying to think of something unusual that he will never forget. Any ideas? Men please feel free to tell me the things you would appreciate.A good Valentine gift for my 1st year married?
I'm a huge fan of the chocolate and champagne thing so a gift like i'm leaving in the source section would be great for me.





Everyone's different and I obviously don't know your husband so may not be for him, but this is something that I'd love.A good Valentine gift for my 1st year married?
Cook some pasta dish and arrange flowers and scented candles in such a manner that your hubby gets flattered instantly


Also you can get heavy discount on all your valentine purchases with the help of discount coupons that is offered by this web site for free.


http://www.clickmycoupon.com/


So you won鈥檛 have to give any load on your pocket and your beloved would be happy as well
Send the kids to your mom or with a friend. Cook him a nice dinner and wear something sexy. Then once you guys are done eating, have the bathtub surrounded by nice lit candles and then when you're done, run into the bedroom but make sure you have decorated your bed with rose petals. Give your husband a nice massage naked. Tell him how much you love him. Good Luck!
do a romantic evening for him, candles tub side, soft music, and maybe small notes put through out the house and car to remind him of why you guys got married.
Fried chicken, chunky brown gravy, crescent rolls, mashed potatoes, baby peas with pearl onions, and sweet tea.
Take her to a nice resort for an instant romantic get-away. You'll also find some good gift ideas in www.gifti.us. I often go to that site when I need help on gift ideas.
Put together photos for a memory book.

No comments:

Post a Comment