Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it normal to masturbate a lot when you're married and have sex a lot?

I have sex with my wife at least 2 times a day. But I masturbate about 3 times a day its just a lot faster and less work than having sex. Before I met her I used to masturbate for people I met online through msn messenger (i still do if you are interested ;) ) I don't feel guilty for it, it actually makes it really exciting.Is it normal to masturbate a lot when you're married and have sex a lot?
It's normal to masterbate alot whether you are married or not. Thanks for the IM invite, but definetly not interested. I'm sure this question was posted so you can get some action. Didn't work with me, but good luck.





P.S. If I had someone physically there to fulfill my needs, I wouldn't need IM. Maybe you need to work on your bedroom activities with the wife.Is it normal to masturbate a lot when you're married and have sex a lot?
Well, Mr Anonymous, private questions, signed up today, sounds like you are simply looking for someone to have IM sex with.





There is no abnormal amount of masturbation and it's a shame that your sex with your wife it too much work.





But fear not, I'm sure she's masturbating on line with other people as well.
First don't do it online anymore because if she finds out you are gonna be sooo BUSTED, and I think that it's normal to still do it even if you are married.
I do sometimes, but not as often as I did when I was dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment