Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any other Married women had their hubbys get mad about things they did before they met?

But at the same time he wants Details and asks if I have ever thought of doing it again. Why cant guys Just come out and say what they are thinking?Any other Married women had their hubbys get mad about things they did before they met?
Sounds like it might excite him a little but i do know what you are talking about, men are funny that way him asking me those things reminds me of going with him and buying a car and him asking the sales guy who owned it before and things like that lolAny other Married women had their hubbys get mad about things they did before they met?
Sounds like if a guy is doing that to you that 1) they are a bit voyeurstic and get off on imagining the juicy details of past flings or 2) they are control freaks and are storing information to be used against you later. Usually, people are a bit of both but one or the other may get a bit out of hand.





When we start a relationship we should of course be honest about ourselves, but at the same time, only details that are relevant to who you are today should have to be divulged.





Even then, its your history and you have the right to decide what you'll divulge, just hopefully people have the consideration to make sure that anything that would effect their future partner they would let on to. That kind of goes with STD's that someone may be carrying that could be spread, or children or other obligations that go into the present and future. Or possibly other histories that the significant other should find out from the source before finding out somewhere else.





Information that the other should know because it may have an effect on the present relationship is important and to not tell would be a serious breach of trust.





On the other hand, no one needs to know every detail of past relationships. They are in the past. It certainly is not right to judge someone's quality of character by simply minor deeds in the past.





Someone who would do what you describe sounds like they have some serious trust issues. I'd have hoped that prior to choosing to marry someone we both made peace with eachother's past. Otherwise, how can such a close bond be formed with such mistrust?





My ex did this to me often early in our marriage. Little did I know, as I learned later, he had plenty of reason to fear I wouldn't be trustworthy -- because he was anything but! Oftentimes people also use their own past behavior as a reference point for expectation of someone else's.
My wife was in a street gang when she was in high school. She has scars from knife wounds on her face, arms, hands, side and legs, and from cigarette burns on her boobs, to show for it. I have now told you everything I know about it. We met in college after she had escaped from that life style. After about a year of marriage, I finally asked her about her scars. It is in her past. She doesn't want to talk about it and I don't need to know. She has also never talked about her past relationships, even ';innocent'; things like first boy friend, first school dance, or first kiss. Her answer always was, ';That was all before you.'; And she is right. We have been married 42 yrs.She had a long and distinguished career as a nurse and college professor and was recognized for her accomplishments. I just have loved her and helped her to live in the present so she does not have to relive her past.





Spouses do not need to know your sexual past. The only things that count are your present and your future.
Yes. It definitely doesn't pay for either partner to share details of their past sex life with each other.... it's unnecessary, and the worst thing you can do.





Imagine him telling you that he had once slept with two co-workers in the backseat of his car in his lunch break. Could you get that image out of your head? Could you handle that information without feeling uncomfortable with it???





Since it's too late for you to go back now, you're going to have to find a way to deal with him fixating on it. I would suggest consistently shutting down or ignoring any conversation about it whatsoever. Eventually he will be able to forget and move on.
He has not gotten mad over my past. What scared most, he helped me through. We accepted both of our past experience, as a matter of fact it helped us to be closer faster. The hardest one was when I told him my ex said he would kill anyone I would be with... I had believed him. He told me from the start he would never fear him and protect me as well. Being mad is something we never do with each other, even tonight when I told him I had to give another man my cell phone number... work related but just the same I did not feel right, but he understood. Be happy and smile it leads to good times.
Yes I know what you mean. My husband gets mad because I have been with more guys(3) than he has girls and because I had sex with a guy after I knew him for only 2 days but it was all before we met. I was young and dumb!


I can't change the past but I wish I could!
You need to talk to him about it. You guys are both married, I think its time you talk about your past and explain that it was a while ago and you have changed.
no, but i dont think they can hold it against you if you werent together. its in the past. i also dont think its fair. and i bet he would be upset if you asked about all the women he slept with before you.....
My hubby does not get MAD about things I did before we met. However, he has let it be known there are some things (such as drug use) that he does not really like. However, he fully realizes I cannot change things in the past.
I does happen,but future should be good and clean,how come if u know what he did with soo many girla,you are also going to forgive him.
roxy are you supprised that hes mad? how did he find out anyway? this is what you do


deny,deny deny to the end, hey you where young but thats done


never admit you did it
This is why you should never talk honestly about you past to anyone your dating.





One day it could get serious and they'll use the info to become insecure.
Yes my husband went through that whole jealousy thing about my ex's. Totally dumb, he got over it eventually.
NEVER and I cant stress this enough NEVER bring up your past in your future it will mess up things
no never
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment