Saturday, August 21, 2010

What does everyone think about people getting married to their own cousins?

It's quite common in places like Pakistan.. what do you think?What does everyone think about people getting married to their own cousins?
Absolutely disgusting, filthy, dirty and horrible. Incest is morally, ethically and logically wrong - under all circumstances.What does everyone think about people getting married to their own cousins?
Its common in the Islam religon, just not Pakistan. I think its disgusting. You hve kids with your cousin, or anyone with the same blood line, your kids come out diformed. Why would you put your own child through that? Plus you basically have the same family, its gross.
its not just common in pakistan





a lot of other countries do the samer





and it is not common in islam





i am a muslim and no one in my fdamily has eva married cuzns





personally i dont think ppl shud get married to cuzns cos my cuzns r like my brothers
I think it's gross...but whatever floats their boat. As long as they don't have kids, I don't really care.





In fact, I think that my second cousin is hot. LMAO. Would I marry him? Not a chance in hell.





Add:


Oh, wow, how predictable, I get a thumbs down for an open mind.
It's illegal in the US. Lots of ppl have done it in the past. When you apply for a marriage license they ask you if you are closer than 3rd cousins.
It is disgusting no matter how you look at it.There is a reason we have family,and it is not to marry and reproduce with them
I think it's gross.
I don't

No comments:

Post a Comment