Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a green card, and I am dating a French man. How do we get married in the Philippines?

I am a Filipino, and I have been in the United States for four years now. I have a green card; the guy that I am dating is in France. If we so decide to get married in the Philippines, what documents do we need to comply? Will our marriage be acknowledged in U.S. and France?I have a green card, and I am dating a French man. How do we get married in the Philippines?
what you will need to do? is to contact the french embassy in the Philippines,


unfortunately, the embassy does not have a web page, it will make your search harder,


once you are married? you will need to have a translation of your marriage to follow up in the US,


here is the french embassy in the Philippines


French Embassy in Makati, Philippines





Embassy of France in Makati, Philippines


16th Floor Pacific Star Building


Makati corner Gil Puyat Avenue


1200 Makati City, Philippines


City: Makati


Phone: (00.632).810.1981/8


Fax: (00.632).813.1908


write to the embassy and ask for their web site, and communicate the it;








I have a green card, and I am dating a French man. How do we get married in the Philippines?
Just have a civil wedding in the US before you have your church wedding in Manila so you won't have problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment