Saturday, August 21, 2010

If i get married will I loose my VA benefits from my retired Marine father?

I'm hoping to get married to me fiance who will soon be in the US Air Force, will i still receive my VA benefits from my retired Marine father if I get married?If i get married will I loose my VA benefits from my retired Marine father?
You will no long be a dependent (of your father) so yes, you will lose those benefits. However, when your fiance/husband joins the USAF, you will be HIS dependent and will have spouse benefits.If i get married will I loose my VA benefits from my retired Marine father?
You will lose your benefits from your father. It might be better to stay engaged for a while. You have better benefits under your dad if you are in college and plan to stay in college. You will get no college benefits through your husband to be...the new GI Bill may or may not allow the member to transfer his benefit to you after a certain number of years (it was advertised but its being debated again in the Senate).
all your VA bennies stop when you get married.





you will NOT be entitled to any of your spouses GI Bill unless certain requirements are met.. not the least of which he has to have served or committed to ten years before he can transfer half to you.
Yes, you will lose all of those Benefits...


From your Father...


Actually don't know what VA Benefits


you would be getting ???


Since your husband will be in the AF


you will just get put on his...
Get married and VA benefits stop.
your not going to lose them you will just be getting them from your husband which would be better anyways
  • makeup online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment