Saturday, July 31, 2010

Would you rather be hot and married to an ugly person, or ugly and married to a hot person?

Either way you still have the same personalities. I'm asking because some people get might jealous or embarrassed. Answer with a straight up answer please.


Which would you rather be?Would you rather be hot and married to an ugly person, or ugly and married to a hot person?
id rather be hot myself.


:)Would you rather be hot and married to an ugly person, or ugly and married to a hot person?
First off, I personally don't believe in or ever seeing an ugly person. In some form or fashion we all have an attraction to someone. It can be a physical attraction or a personality attraction. As far as the jealousy is concerned, the person who is jealous is the insecure one, go figure.





Food for thought: Think of the people you know that are jealous (including yourself if you are) and assess their jealous attitudes with insecurity.
Well, this is hard for me to answer because I don't see people as being ';hot'; or ugly. I suppose though, to satisfy your question, I'd rather be hot and married to someone ugly. I think I'd have an easier time convincing them that to me they are beautiful than someone hot trying to convince me that I am anything but ugly.





But this would never happen.
I would rather be the hot one because then I would no he wouldn't cheat on me.. or I rather would feel he wouldn't' cheat on me than. But in my case we are both hot and I get jealous as hell if a girl looks at him but I also take it as a compliment that I have a hot spouse.
thats an interesting question, geez, i dunno...i guess neither, but if i had to choose, then HOT and married to an ugly person...I would always worry that if i was the ugly one and my husband was hot that he would cheat or somethin...so, what would YOU rather be??





In my case, we are both attractive so its balanced :)
Hot married to an ugly. ( are we talking GROSS ugly, or just UGLY)


b/c a little ugly i can deal with. If we are talking GROSS ugly.


I would have to say I would rather be ugly married to the hottie.


Unless, I am the one who was GROSS ugly.


Then, I'd rather just be HOT all alone!


lol
well, can i still answer this one or will i get into trouble coz im already married? lol.





It doesnt matter as long as YOU got who you wanted.





I married my hubby because we had been friends for 3 yrs and got closer and closer until we loved each other, so personalities beat it hands down.



oh the quintessential paradox -





i think ugly and hot are both relative terms that depend on the human being. ergo, i would believe that the person i marry would be attractive in my eyes, and i to them.





so there that is
well i could be hot and married to someone that the world percieves as ugly but hes hot to me? But id ratehr be married to an ugly person..just in case i want to get a divorce!
This is a very weird question but I would rather be hot and married to an unattractive person.
neither or both, as long as i'm in love looks don't matter.


If the person has a great personality I don't care who looks better.
Beauty is only skin-deep, only temporary. Love is far more important!
hot married to ugly. if ugly person is nice it doesnt matter.
oh wow, thanks for the 2 points.





I just want to be married to my best friend, hot or ugly. Does it really matter?
if your self-esteem is low, hot %26amp; married to an ugly person
How about someone who loves you and you love them no matter what.
Either would be better than being married to you. Why would you even ask such a stupid question?
1st one cus i just want to be hot ?
That's easy. Hot and married
I don't care as long as they are very good in bed. All else is shallow.
hot and married to an ugly person cuz u culd always devorce :)
did you think ths question up all by yourself
i would ugly and married to a hot guy
i'd rather be hot and married to an ugly guy
hot cuz u can divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment