Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men do you ever get lonely if you are married?

I do i get lonely, i want more attention from my spouse . I want to still know that i am wanted and loved and that i still look good. I know this is a silly question but i just want to know if others feel the way i do. Need attention and love to be loved. Not a sex maniac but that is ok also. Just want to know if marriage is supposed to be all work and no play because this is what i get due to his thinking about work all the time , even at night . Boring indeed!Men do you ever get lonely if you are married?
Marriage is work. Try showing her how much you love her, need her, want her and compliment her and she is likely to do the same. Remember this - She cannot read your mind. If you need something from her...you have to tell her. That's how it works.Men do you ever get lonely if you are married?
Here is a think on it answer. Remember when you met you could not get enough of each other. Honey moon to much of each other. First year: O baby I love you so much 2nd year: Hi baby 3rd year: hello 4th year: what do you want.


See where I am going if you do not say anything in how you feel in the 5th year you will be repeating the same thing with your seconed wife and so on. There is no such thing as to getting tired of each other. by the way do you do any thing for your wife to make her want you. May be you should try that
Of course we do. We aren't usually as moody and needy as women are, but we love and crave the attention of our women just as much as they do.





Nothing makes me feel like all is right with the world than having my head in her lap while she runs her fingers through my hair.
Oh, yeah, I know how you feel. All I get is crumbs, after wife's commitments at church, her chaotic family, her work, her griping, her hormone swings, pets, her girlfriends talking to her for hours, yard work, not much left,,,,
Marriage is always work just like all relationships. Women seem to think we are men so we don't want to feel needed and appreciated. This is what is the biggest reason men find mistresses.
Hell, yes !!!I ,know exactly where you are coming from ! It is just reversed in my case. All I ever hear is snoring. Seems we have the wrong spouses !
sometimes you're more lonely when you get married
I feel your pain! Same thing here...:(


Edit: above me...SO TRUE! lol
man up bro
Of course, but you get used to it. Women are evil beings, they only want to use you. They don't really love you. Sorry I had to tell you.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment