Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am a divorced male that wants to get married in a church?

I have been married twice but never in a catholic church. I have met the most amazing lady and wish to get married in a catholic church. I am a catholic but never followed. My partner is catholic and wishes to get married in the Church. What do I need to do to for this to happen.I am a divorced male that wants to get married in a church?
As far as I understand it, as long as you are both practicing Catholics and have gone through the marriage seminars and other requirements, I believe you can marry.


I鈥檝e also heard about an possibility that you might be asked to annul your previous marriage(s) I鈥檓 not certain of that though.


You really should ask a priest.


Good luck!I am a divorced male that wants to get married in a church?
My ex husband got married the second time in a catholic church without getting an annulment. My understanding was since WE were not married in a catholic church, the catholics didn't recognize our marriage. Go figure.
Talk to someone at the church about it. You may have to start going to church before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment