Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can I convine a lost love that I'm worth a second look before she gets married in 25 days?

I have this friend I used to date she's my long lost love. she ended things on a sour note back in 06. I haven't seen her in 3 years but we talk over yahoo instant messenger shes engaged to be married in about 26 days. But I wish I was in her life instead of him.How can I convine a lost love that I'm worth a second look before she gets married in 25 days?
do something really romantic, take her to the first place you 2 dated or where you met and tell her how you feel. make her fall in love with you and try be like her future husband and she will fall 4 u instead.How can I convine a lost love that I'm worth a second look before she gets married in 25 days?
This isn't the movies bro... You can't just stop the wedding, you could get killed that way. If life was like movies then movies would be like life the way it is now. If she ended it sourly then it's over and done with. Three years you haven't seen her and now you wanna mess her **** up? Come on dude, you don't love that woman. You just don't want her to be happy unless it's with you. Leave her alone and get on with your life.
When your talking over yahoo messenger and that love you shared before is still in her heart she should probably be flirting with you and give you any chance or second thought before she gets married. But because she's engaged now, all you could do was give her your blessing, wishing her the best she deserve but in the event she was still in love with you, you had all the chance to steal her from him. Good luck
This isn't a movie, it's real life. You had your chance and she is obviously happy and moving on with her life. Let her do that, if you love her at all you would grant her that. We all make choices we wish we hadn't but there is no reason to cause chaos for someone we care about when caring about someone means we the opposite. It's not all about you and your feelings, there is a marriage about to happen. Believe me, if she loved you and not him she would tell you because she is the one entering something sacred so she is all over how it's going to impact her future. Be happy for her and move on. Best wishes.
oh honey... there is nothing you can do. she'll still end up with that guy! Think about it... they already have everything booked paid for... picked out the cake, favors, menu, drinks, decorations, dress, suits, presents. Ok maybe I shouldnt say nothing you can do. I guess you could tell her how you feel and tell her you thinik she should be with you... but your chances are slim. The only thing I can see happening is them getting divorced down the road then she'll want to be with you. If you are meant to be together it'll eventually happen right? If it doesn't then I guess it wasn't meant to be. Oh, I know this must be hard for you~ But imagine how hard it would be to choose between you and him 26 days before they get married! WOuld you really want to put her in that situation? But as I always say, the best rule is to always be honest with your feelings. She'll just either say yes or no
man this is tough..your question caught my eye quick i think that you should get her number some how and hurry up and tell her how you feel man!. or go to the wedding and be the one who says he objects to the two of them being married and spill out how you feel right in front of the whole wedding and guest if thats the only way man do it!
Hun, it's too late. Let it go.





Her getting married is going to haunt you for years. You're going to think about her everyday.





I bet you are hurt right now.





You should have fixed things in 2006, but both of you were too cocky to get things straight.





Lesson learned: You don't realize what you have until it's gone (or in your case, until they marry some one else).





Be brave. Let her marry in peace.
You cant.


She is getting MERRIED!


that is a huge responsibility and i dont think that any woman would lose a nice guy she is merrying to chase the wild.
She is ENGAGED to be MARRIED. Move on and please dont make this hard for her.





pls rate me http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak7mpEwWio41vq4PkC0ejf3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090419214933AAtMmYS
just be patient and keep IMing her over yahoo,let them marry,by the time they'll surely have problems and then ....your time will be begun.
okay boy you have about 24 days to figure out how to get her back. I must warn you if it is not meant to be she will marry the guy
Theres nothing you can do about it. just move on
well i dont think its going to happen move on and find someone who will love you for who you are
I think you are too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment