Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why do married women who have a man as their closest friend, pretend it is OK ?

Is he not really their next sex partner in reserve?


And the husbands who are happy with it, do they not realise they are looking at their wives' future lover? Why do married women who have a man as their closest friend, pretend it is OK ?
Its true, the ';friend'; guy has been the end of many marriages, its too bad woman do not understand that such friends are so damaging. Its very easy to cheat emotionally with these men and that will always lead to more cheating and less effort and work in her own marriage. Normally it ends with the words ';I just dont love him anymore'; which is the culturally accepted excuse for leaving your man. Real dirty way to end a marriage!Why do married women who have a man as their closest friend, pretend it is OK ?
I think it is how well two people get along. I also think that one with morals and values would not waste time thinking about trivial pursues. I treat my wife with the respect she deserve as a human. Too, as a man, I give her full range to buy and go as she please. If I do all of this for her and she is foolish enough to throw away creature comforts, house , cars, medical, dental and money in securities, let her go.If I can not trust her loyalty and honesty, I do not need her anyway.


If something is wrong, it will be manifested in the future.We only can hide for so long.
That's not true, and I believe that's a very judgemental statement....





I have a guy friend who I have been best friends with for years, and I have no kind of attraction to what so ever, and my husband fully understands that.





It's all a trust level... And if you can't trust someone in a relationship, then it's going to end up going nowhere anyways... You can't block off the opposite sex just because you're married. That's ludicrous.
Because not all of us are ruled by our genitals. One of my closest friend's, (before we moved) was a guy (his name is JC). He was not the next sex partner in reserve. And if he was reading this right now, he'd be laughing hysterically!





My husband was perfectly content with JC and I being best friends. JC took me to all the concerts and events that I'd have to drag my husband kicking and screaming to (art exhibits, 10000 Maniacs concerts, other girly outings, etc.).









As long as the friend respects your family and is a good friend I do not see a problem. I threatened once to beat a womans rear for hitting on my husband. We have female and male friends, but when someone crosses the line and wants to ruin a relationship and be a homewrecker, it can be a problem! I have some girlfriends that i trust and they trust me too. If their husbands or boyfriends ever hit on me, they would have to 'splain the shiner on the face!
My current 'closest friend' is a girl, but I've had close male friends before while dating, and I think you must have trust issues. I dont find my closest male friends sexually attractive to be honest. If I had, then we would have dated, or been FWB. Even if we had, there was a reason it ended. Part of a relationship is trusting the person you are with isnt looking for anyone else, or 'planning' a rebound.





Do you sit at work thinking 'Welll...if I was to leave my wife, I suppose the next person I would be with would be '______'.


Maybe I should call her and ask about lunch, just incase.'?





The fact that there is no sexual tension between us is the reason we are able to be such close friends. We dont have to worry about the other one making moves, or being overbearing.
its not ok in my books, im a married man and if my wifes closest friend was a man we would not be married.. women who give you the whole ordeal about ';oh he was my friend before you'; or ';i dont get along with girls'; nonsense is because either a) shes doesnt get along with girls because shes a **** or b) she wants to have a sex buddy or a backup incase it doesnt work out.
HEre's the thing..and i'll tell you...husbands, if your wife has a ';friend '; or ';best friend..eventually, they may fall in love and have sex. I had a ';friend for a couple of months or so..soon those ';friend'; feelings starting turning into something else. One thing led to another and I got the best love made to me ever..So now, I am divorcing my husband because we have discovered that we are in love and want to be together...and so....men....do not let your wife get online ';friend';websites.....and watch their behavior.I met this ';friend'; online and now...well, you know the rest....
It is all about maturity.


People who have matured aren't only looking to have sex with people of the opposite gender.


Perhaps you can look at it like men and women having healthy brother and sister relationships so they can build better oppostie sex perspectives in their lives.
You sound very closed-minded! I have a best guy friend who was my ex boyfriend! He and my husband are good friends, we hang out all the time and his girlfriend and I are good friends. There is nothing sexual there at all. Some gals are tramps and can't have male friends without banging them, but not all!
what are you talking about? It just depends on the person, you can't say that all women that have a man as their friend are going to end up doing that person in the future, come on!
I have a wonderful boyfriend that I have been dating for a year. If I Married him, I wouldn't make any contact with other guys that I know. My boyfriend/husband would be the ONLY guy I would make contact with. Except for my female friends,
Okay...what? I guess it's okay if they're gay. But, I used to have a best guy friend who was not and it was just a close friendship and that was all. Seriously.
He should be respectful and become freinds with both of you and respect the marriage or he is a dick.



Friendship is not gender specific.
Sorry you got cheated on but not everyone is like that.
It's not ok. They're the bit on the side....


Like a second resort


;)
Wow, you aren't ever getting married........you know nothing of women.
Is that what happen to you? All woman are not adulterers. Some people lack moral fiber via. married or single
Maybe he's gay.
wtf? not true with everyone
  • lips
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Hello to every one i want to testify of what a spell caster has done for me,i was in a relationship for two years happy with my partner few months to our wedding she left me and went after another man she never came back home again, i cry all day looking for help i have contacted so many spell caster but no result one day i was on the internet when i came across a testimony on how Doctor Jatto helped some one to get back his lover so i gave a try and it work out for me am so happy to have my lover back to my self again thanks once again Doctor Jatto for helping me to bring back my lover if you are passing through the same problem or any kind of situation and you think all hope is lost my dear is not. contact Doctor Jatto on his email : (drjattosplltemple@gmail.com). OR you can call the great man on +2349035512062. my name is Juan Rohit

    Post a Comment