Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is there married women that just like discrete phone s*x once in a while?

I don't know why but for some reason I am only attracted to married women. I am xtremely discrete been married for 12 years but I really don't want to have an actual affair with them. I only want to have casual phone and email s*x whith them. I think its much safer and I am doing no one harm. Am I wrong?Is there married women that just like discrete phone s*x once in a while?
So, you're married, and you want to have phone sex with a married woman? My advice: get a family cell phone plan and have phone sex with your wife to your heart's content!Is there married women that just like discrete phone s*x once in a while?
So why don't you have fun with your wife. If you are at work you can text message or leave nasty little notes I do it with my husband. It makes it fun when they get home and keeps sex on your mind all day. I would be mad if my husband was doing this so your not completely committing the crime but it is not right and you shouldn't do it. Your wife is a married woman and she can play the game with you. You just start the game and she will probably follow.
I certainly hope there aren't any married women who want that.





Yes, I'd have to say you're wrong. If you're married..you already have a married woman to be attracted to. Try putting the effort into your marriage...maybe she'd like some phone and email sex occasionally too.
This is an affair. Why don't you just have s*x with your wife instead of trying to get it from some married person on the phone? Better yet, Tell your wife about the affair and let her throw your behind out of the house! Perhaps she is doing the SAME thing as you?
What you are describing is an emotional affair. To some women it is just as bad.





Would you be ok with it if your wife did the same thing with men? Just wondering.





Things have a way of coming back and biting you in the azz.
You are the lowest for of scum there is. How can you look your wife in the eyes everyday knowing you are doing these things to her you piece of S#@*. I hope and pray she either cheats on you or you get caught ';red handed'; Phone sex IS a form of an affair!
I would say yes there are. Do I agree with it? mmmmm yeah I guess it would stop some from having an affair. Just never tell her where she can find you. The phone sex may be better than the physical sex she's getting at home.
i think it's wrong, but it's only my opinion. but, if you're actually looking for someone to get down with that here, you'd probably be better off posting on craigslist.
that is so wrong because how would you like it if your wife of 12 years started talking to other married guys?
Call your wife.
Tony G my man.. yes.. they are out there.... just be patient.. they come looking for you all the time.. note: be a prick.. they seem to like that : )

No comments:

Post a Comment