Saturday, July 31, 2010

What celebrity couple do you think will last being married ?

Tom Cruise and Katie for me, their daughter is really cuteWhat celebrity couple do you think will last being married ?
Jada and will smithWhat celebrity couple do you think will last being married ?
I think that Tom and Katie are just in it for the show - I would pretty much bet that they won't be together for all that much longer. They're both pathetic to me ... sorry xx





I think Will and Jada Pinkett Smith will last forever. They have such a unique and surprisingly wonderful marriage (which seems to be extremely rare in Hollywood!) They are fairly private and I respect that about them.
jada and will smith





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Tom hanks / Rita Wilson





Johnny DEpp / Vanessa
Fergie and Josh.


Christina Aguilera and her hubby - cant remember his name!
Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas.
Johnny depp and vanessa paradis
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Rihanna and chris brown if they really love each other

No comments:

Post a Comment